Cardano will over BTC and ETH?

Charles Hoskinson, the CEO of Cardano, recently made a bold prediction about the cryptocurrency’s future. Speaking at the Rare Evo 2023 convention, Hoskinson, who is also the Co-Founder and CEO of IOG (Input Output Global), the company driving Cardano’s research and development, expressed his optimism.

He stated:

“So, that is our challenge, and this is why I think that Cardano is probably going to become the biggest cryptocurrency in the world. I think that it’s going to become more than just a cryptocurrency. I think it’s going to become the backbone of a new digital nation, a new society—a place where we can finally begin to trust each other again, where we move from ‘don’t be evil’ to ‘can’t be evil.“

Hoskinson’s unwavering confidence in Cardano’s prospects draws from multiple factors. He asserts that the platform’s distinct focus on sustainability, scalability, and interoperability grants it a distinct edge over rivals such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Cardano’s distinctive architecture, which employs a layered model that segregates settlement and computation functions, permits greater adaptability and efficiency.

1 Like

The market will answer it :sunglasses:

1 Like

He is the Founder of Cardano, if he does not trust his project, who else? :sweat_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E_EOuejqVA - 4.56 - his speed.

1 Like