In response to a persistent issue with the Multichain (MULTI) protocol, Binance has made the decision to temporarily suspend support for deposits and withdrawals of 8 Multichain-bridged tokens, effective immediately. The suspension will remain in place until further notice.
This latest development follows a previous suspension of these tokens due to complications arising from the Multichain protocol. Users had experienced transaction delays and disruptions, prompting Binance to take action. However, communication regarding the protocol’s status had been lacking, leaving users in a state of uncertainty.
The tokens affected by this suspension are as follows:
- Harvest Finance (FARM) via BSC
- Travala (AVA) via ETH
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) via BSC
- Polkastarter (POLS) via BSC
- SuperVerse (SUPER) via BSC
- Alpaca Finance (ALPACA) via Fantom
- Beefy.Finance (BIFI) via Fantom
- Spell Token (SPELL) via Avalanche C-Chain